Saturday, February 20, 2010

Searching #76-Sound Effects

1 Using FindSounds I was able to hear a dog barking at www.ndrr.com. This was Donald Kinney’s Web Site and I did not find any copyright symbols. I found an elephant sound at www.foxarc.com this is a commercial website selling software so I imagine that it was copyrighted. A very robust rooster sound I found on www.focusedrecordz.com which again is a commercial record label which is copyrighted. I found FindSounds confusing, I need to research the site further. I also managed to freeze up the computer a few times.

2 Simply the Best Sounds is for me a far friendlier site to use. You can hear the sound of thejungle, the sound of sea and the sound of thunder.
Not everything in Simply the Best Sounds is free, but it is clear which sounds are free.

No comments: